A Loving, Joyful and Purposeful Life is what Everyone Seeks.
But Instead, find Themselves Controlled by Fear and Anxiety
Sometimes the fear and anxiety you feel is justified by something happening in your current life experience. Other times these emotions are rooted in some type of abuse or trauma you encountered when you were younger that continues to be re-triggered in your present life. Either way, If you find yourself stuck and unable to move past these emotions, you have come to the right place. Joyce uses spiritual energy based treatments to reprogram your subconscious mind, erasing out the programs that no longer serve you and replacing them with programs that do so you can finally be free! Joyce looks forward to working with you and would like to offer you a free 20 – minute consultation.
Research shows that people spend thousands of dollars on medications, drugs, alcohol, doctor’s appointments and counseling to try and find a way to manage their fear and anxiety. But the problem is that these quick-fix interventions only provide temporary relief. The reason they don’t work long-term is that they are only managing the symptoms rather than finding and eliminating the root cause of someone’s fear and anxiety.
Releasing the Fear and Anxiety will help you gain a more positive and fulfilling life including the following benefits:
- Living a calm and peaceful life where you are in control rather than your past programming
- Freedom and positive energy to live the life of your dreams
- Healthy, happy relationships
- An appreciation for the wonderful, amazing person God created you to be
Holistic Healing Consulting may be For You if You Answer YES to Any of the Questions Below…
- Have you spent lots of money on medications, drugs, alcohol, doctor or counseling appointments without receiving lasting relief?
- Have out of control emotions interfered with your work, school, family responsibilities and/or personal relationships?
- Do you avoid things you would really like to do because of your fear or anxiety?
- Do you often feel irritable, scared, apprehensive, tense, stressed, or offended?
- Do you lose sleep because your mind is racing and your body can’t relax?
- Have you experienced past abuse or trauma and are ready to release it so you can enjoy your life again?
- Do you find yourself repeating the same patterns of behavior and cant seem to break free of them?
- Do you tend to be a people pleaser, denying your true self in hopes of gaining acceptance and love from others?
- Do you feel like you have just settled — thinking this is the best life has to offer you?
Founder, Joyce Stewart has helped hundreds of clients gain positive results quickly by connecting their symptoms to the root cause of their emotional challenges. You are worthy of a better life! Allow Joyce to support you with her extensive expertise and give you the life skills and tools required to set you free for life.
Contact Joyce today for your 20-minute free consultation to learn more about personally working with Holistic Healing Consulting.
Before working with Joyce, I was addicted to marijuana, experienced abusive relationships, and suffered from chronic depression and migraine headaches. My relationship with my mother was very troubled and quite painful. There was a long period where we did not speak. I have been divorced twice, and have at times struggled with where I would live. However, I now have a new life thanks to Joyce. She has helped to empowered me to change my thoughts, from negative to positive, and this has made all the difference in the world, as changing my thoughts has in turn changed my behavior. I no longer crave drugs or alcohol. I no longer allow anyone to abuse me. I no longer take any pharmaceutical drugs for depression or migraines. It has been a long road, but oh so worth the journey.
When I met Joyce, I was bound by fear and experiencing high levels of anxiety on most days. My mind knew the truth, but my heart and emotions believed the lies. Joyce guided me through an inner healing session, giving prayers and affirmations. In that place of peace, I experienced Jesus’ healing and freeing comfort. When I stop and reflect on where I have come from, and where I am now, it is miraculous.